You can listen to Still A Chick Lit on the following platforms anytime.
WHERE TO LISTEN
Breaker, Google Podcast, Overcast, Pocket Casts, or Radio Public
A conversation with female authors and aspiring authors of fabulous fiction, who are north of forty and fifty. We’ll find out what fuels their passion for writing and in their lives. It’s a chance to hear how they are taking on the stereotypes of older characters in romance, chick-lit and women’s fiction.
Thereby getting publishing to realize there is a market that is craving books with characters that are relatable, inspirational, and aspirational. It’s time for their second act, and they are just getting started.
And Just Like That, an Iconic show returns, and we're talking about grey hair? – Still A Chick Lit
- And Just Like That, an Iconic show returns, and we're talking about grey hair?
- Still a Chick Lit talks dating and relationships north of 40 & 50 plus
- What’s coming for Still A Chick Lit beginning in March 2021
- Still a chick lit update. Coming back 2021
- Introducing aspiring and fabulous forty plus author, Brooke Nolan
Podcasts Coming Soon
September 14, 2020 Interview with aspiring Still A Chick Lit author Brooke Nolan about her novel Worth Waiting For. We will talk about her life, what inspires her, and find out what’s behind her fascinating novel, Worth Waiting For.
If you’re interested in podcasts or if you’re an expert, you should check out Radio Guest List. It’s Free.https://www.findradioguests.com/find-radio-guests-form.html