You can listen to Still A Chick Lit on the following platforms anytime.
WHERE TO LISTEN
Breaker, Google Podcast, Overcast, Pocket Casts, or Radio Public
A conversation with female authors and aspiring authors of fabulous fiction, who are north of forty and fifty. We’ll find out what fuels their passion for writing and in their lives. It’s a chance to hear how they are taking on the stereotypes of older characters in romance, chick-lit and women’s fiction.
Thereby getting publishing to realize there is a market that is craving books with characters that are relatable, inspirational, and aspirational. It’s time for their second act, and they are just getting started.
Still a chick lit update. Coming back 2021 – Still A Chick Lit
- Still a chick lit update. Coming back 2021
- Introducing aspiring and fabulous forty plus author, Brooke Nolan
- In women's fiction, what is chick lit? And what's different between it and romance?.
- Food and family the story behind the creation of. 2 upcoming cookbooks.
- Welcome and What does still a chick lit mean to North of forty and fifty plus authors and writers
Podcasts Coming Soon
September 14, 2020 Interview with aspiring Still A Chick Lit author Brooke Nolan about her novel Worth Waiting For. We will talk about her life, what inspires her, and find out what’s behind her fascinating novel, Worth Waiting For.
If you’re interested in podcasts or if you’re an expert, you should check out Radio Guest List. It’s Free.https://www.findradioguests.com/find-radio-guests-form.html